Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I can post blogs using CAPITAL LETTERS, too!

Just sayin'. Now, for something Bulldog-related... LSU is a huge favorite at home against Auburn this week, and for good reason. The national story line is whether or not Auburn is on its way back to above averageness, or if most folks are putting waaaaaay too much stock in a last second victory over MSU. I'm going with the latter. But, I am hoping for an all out war Saturday night in Red Stick. The Dawgs are coming off the bye, and should be able to have nothing but 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game at about the 40 minute mark. So, if Auburn can keep it fairly close for most of the game, Then LSU should be the more tired and beat up team (not to mention the traveling team) in Athens in a couple weeks. At the end of the year, in, say, the SEC Championship Game, I'll be more of the "I want 'em at full strength" mentality. But, for now, I just want to see the Dawgs get out of this September gauntlet at no worse than 3-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment